Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall front door wreaths, which style are you?

 

550_101327359

Have you decided how to spruce up your front door for this Fall?  It’s time to start pulling out those boxes of  fall decorations and figure out what you can use. But are you tired of last year’s old wreath? Here are a few that might fit your mood. What do you think?

In the photo above pumpkins and gourds are wired on a wreath for an authentic harvest theme.

550_CTH628894

Fresh fruit against a rich wood door looks casual and friendly.

550_CNW210394

I love the chipped old patina on this door. This simple grapevine wreath is dressed up with the elegant ribbon and silk leaves, and it looks lovely when contrasted with the rustic door.

550_ANC401122

If you’re a fan of dried flowers this might be the wreath for you.

p_100180242

And this unique wreath made up of corks and simple dried berries looks wonderful against this shade of blue on the door. I imagine drinking a glass of hearty red wine with French bread and cheese at this home.

mld104614_1109_nutwrth_074_xl

Are you in the mood for the simple, elegant shades of bronze in this wreath? I envision silver candlesticks on a damask tablecloth at this house.

fallwreath_2009

And what about this gilded wreath for a chic, formal welcome at your front entrance? This wreath is easily created with cans of shimmery silver and bronze spray paint.

But wait. You don’t have to start over. You can keep last year’s wreath and update it with a different ribbon. This is my old wreath. I found some ribbon that works better with the color theme inside my home this year.

DSC_0055

Do you want to change your ribbon?

DSC_0057

Simply turn your wreath over and find out where the ribbon is tied.

DSC_0067 copy

I removed it and made a new bow. Here’s the wreath with the new ribbon. I placed it in my dining room which I’ll show you soon. Just a few more things to add.

DSC_0018

Oh, and here’s my inspiration for my new front door arrangement. I found this basket at the thrift store (see my latest purchases above) for a great price and I decided to create something different this year. No wreath. I’ll show you my new front door arrangement with some simple directions shortly.

To be continued….

Hey, I hope these ideas help motivate you to start your own Fall decorating. Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Adriane-Pages from Home said...

I am still looking for my fall wreath! Thanks for sharing these fun styles, I am your newest follower, hopefully you can swing by sometime!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...