Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

important things to remember

tumblr_lqwjirUQ6x1qhxmiso1_500

Whatever you do today…..

d86a51e3ac0985efb575568b60bcb47a

do it with LOVE…

 

Untitled-1thomasmoore

You don’t have to be sitting in a church pew

4503668347395774_Vf2DSWem_c

to reflect on deeper things and

to talk to God.

tumblr_mf87gt5lRM1r27e1ho1_1280

Whatever you do today… be fully in the moment

so you won’t miss your chance…

 

tumblr_lj4mld0gSI1qzq84io1_1280

to practice kindness with those around you…

aeb67156064597e5029f23b723453f94glossiernerd

to be grateful for the smallest moments in your day…

620510f389ff8646bacb1ea863194538

and to appreciate love and beauty

when it’s right there

in front of you.

 

(*a few random notes to myself on Palm Sunday)

 

 

xoxo

Leslie

10 comments:

Cathi said...

Beautifully stated, Leslie and what I try my very best to do everyday! Happy Sunday to you! xxoo

Jeannie and Linda said...

What a lovely message Leslie. So very true. Love is the most important thing and love is shown with kindness.

Peace of God to you,
Linda at The French Hens Nest

Lori said...

We always need to remember the little things. I just came from a baby shower for my best friend's daughter. Seeing so many friends and all the family that travelled to help her celebrate the day ~ it meant the world to her and her Mama. I can't imagine spending my afternoon any where else today. Happy Sunday.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

So lovely, Leslie...if we did this everyday, we would truly live life!

Gypsy Heart said...

So beautifully said ~ thank you!

xo
Pat

Anonymous said...

Leslie...this is so perfect for all, thank you! Sweet pictures to go along with your lovely words.

xoxo to you!

June

Art and Sand said...

Sweetly put and pictured.

I want one of those little puppies!

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Beautiful thoughts Leslie! I hope that your day was wonderful! Hugs, Leena

The Divorced Lady's Companion to Living in Italy said...

I so agree with being in the moment, I do try so hard! Also the power of love - not only am I stealing a song title but it makes us stronger, healthier, more resistant, better people. Love your shots xxcat

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Just the reminder I needed to hear today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...